Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day Ten

Becoming a billionaire begins from the inside out. I don't tell myself, "I want to be a billionaire." I also don't say, "I will be a billionaire." I affirm to myself multiple time per day, "I am a billionaire." My bank account might not reflect it yet, but I know it is an unpreventable reality. I have everything I need to be a billionaire already inside of me. I just need to be willing to step out of the way and let it shine through.

The millionaire mind is thinking too small. So long as I'm going to bother aiming, I'm going to aim big. Shoot for the stars. Follow my dreams. Dare to believe that nothing is impossible. It might seem a bit overwhelming, to go from broke to billions in a single year, but anything is possible.

I was sent home from work sick today. Normally, I would freak out about losing four hours of pay. But I don't need to worry about it anymore. I know my needs are taken care of. I have abundantly more than enough resources available to me for me to spend my time resting when I need to, working when I get to, and doing what I love first and foremost every day. I have no need to fear. Everything I need is already here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment