Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day Nineteen

The act of transferring from one store to another seemed promising. I really thought it was going to be a great step in the right direction for me. Running a retail store wasn't exactly my idea of what I wanted to do with my life, but I thought I would be good at it. I'm smart and efficient and very well organized. I could have a store running like clockwork if it didn't mean having to deal with people.

Somehow this crazy idea got into my head that I could work full-time at a fast-paced, physically demanding job during the day and then spend my evening working on my writing and artwork. One full-time job was definitely going to be better than working two part-time jobs. I would actually get a couple of days off every week instead of a couple of days off per month. Going full-time at one job would compensate for dropping the other. However, I'm so physically spent all the time now, I'm no good for anyone or anything at work or at home.

How I'll ever go from an exhausted state of misery to an enthusiastic state of abundance is beyond me. Most importantly, I have to continue believing that financial abundance is possible. Also, I need to be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve my financial goals. And yet, I have to let go of the process, not try to control the how it will happen and when it will happen, and simply allow myself to be blessed beyond my wildest imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment