Only one week in and I want to give up already. I feel like shit. I'm tense, stressed, and tired. Everything inside of me is getting discouraged. I'm cursed. I'll never amount to anything. Why do I even bother. These horrible thoughts keep flooding my brain.
Then again, I figure that if negative forces are working so hard to get me down, I must have some type of serious potential. I just need to persevere. If I can get myself to pouch through these difficult severely trying times, everything else will be easy. Keep taking one more step each day. And when I don't have the strength to press further, I can continue to hold my ground where I am until I'm ready to progress again.
There are other things I'm working on while striving for my goal of a billion dollars. I'm not simply starting a blog and expecting to becoming a billionaire just by writing about how I want to become a billionaire. I'm also taking specific steps toward pursuing my passions. I'm learning how to become a better typist, and I'm designing my own webpage. I'm writing, reading, and listening to audiobooks in my car. I do my best to make the most of each moment I have.
Tomorrow I will begin my Massive Action Plan: write out my goals, clearly define them, establish my reasons for choosing them, and identifying my inner motivations.
Then again, I figure that if negative forces are working so hard to get me down, I must have some type of serious potential. I just need to persevere. If I can get myself to pouch through these difficult severely trying times, everything else will be easy. Keep taking one more step each day. And when I don't have the strength to press further, I can continue to hold my ground where I am until I'm ready to progress again.
There are other things I'm working on while striving for my goal of a billion dollars. I'm not simply starting a blog and expecting to becoming a billionaire just by writing about how I want to become a billionaire. I'm also taking specific steps toward pursuing my passions. I'm learning how to become a better typist, and I'm designing my own webpage. I'm writing, reading, and listening to audiobooks in my car. I do my best to make the most of each moment I have.
Tomorrow I will begin my Massive Action Plan: write out my goals, clearly define them, establish my reasons for choosing them, and identifying my inner motivations.
No comments:
Post a Comment