There is a lot of great advice out there about how to double your income, but there is a lot of terrible advice out there too. I'm currently listening to an audiobook by a prevalent "how to succeed in business" guru, and he makes it sound so incredibly difficult and unenjoyable to be successful that I absolutely would not want to run any type of a business where I would have to manage people or compete for market share. I just want to do what I love and make a massive amount of money doing it.
It doesn't need to be complicated drudgery in order to be beneficial. I don't need to make hard and fast rules to always do one thing and never do another. It's much more organic and natural to simply do the next best thing. However, it's also my best level of thinking that got me to where I am. My best thinking is NOT going to be enough to get me to where I want to go.
The best advice I've heard to date is to not be afraid to ask for advice. Following a mentor or role model, requesting help, and seeking input from those you respect are all great ways to improve decision-making skills. There is a path not commonly blazed upon which the feet of prior billionaires have trod. I plan to follow this path. It may be treacherous, frightening, arduous, and challenging; however, I believe it will also be exciting, adventurous, rewarding, and fulfilling.
It doesn't need to be complicated drudgery in order to be beneficial. I don't need to make hard and fast rules to always do one thing and never do another. It's much more organic and natural to simply do the next best thing. However, it's also my best level of thinking that got me to where I am. My best thinking is NOT going to be enough to get me to where I want to go.
The best advice I've heard to date is to not be afraid to ask for advice. Following a mentor or role model, requesting help, and seeking input from those you respect are all great ways to improve decision-making skills. There is a path not commonly blazed upon which the feet of prior billionaires have trod. I plan to follow this path. It may be treacherous, frightening, arduous, and challenging; however, I believe it will also be exciting, adventurous, rewarding, and fulfilling.
No comments:
Post a Comment